Raindrops keep falling on my head...

Hello, people! I haven't posted in a while..ahhh! Things have been a little crazy, but I finally went outside and took some pictures:) It had just rained, so I got some raindrop pictures (I've been wanting to do that for a REALLY LONG time, btw). So, here are my favorties! 

cra-cra( my friend says this a lot, and I now love saying it) colors!!
 (very edited...) :D

I don't even know what plant this is..but it is very handy for pictures

:D 

Apple blossoms! 

 I know this is extremely edited, but I love it so much!
Same for this one! I got this right before the drop fell :):)

I lovelovelovelovelove going outside and taking pictures. I would do it everyday if I had time. Sooo, maybe come summer you'll start seeing a lot Moore nature pictures/self-portraits/photoshoots with friends! Maybs. 
:)

1 snaps:

MaryCaroline | March 27, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Cool! Love your raindrop pictures!

Post a Comment