Slightly Edited Favorites

OMYGOODNESS. I haven't posted in SO long O_O Wow. Sorryyy! I got a text from a bestie and she was like "update your blog!!" So..I am. I just went through some old(ish) pictures, and picked out some favorites...and edited them :D I'm kind of OBSESSED with editing pictures now. Enjoy!
See? extremely edited. 
<3 <3
I think I am the only person on the PLANET who likes this picture. pshh

SUN FLAIRS= best. thing. ever. :D
Sorry for not updating! I'll try to take LOTS of pictures this week (:

2 snaps:

MaryCaroline | April 13, 2011 at 11:51 PM

First picture is of EVIL CAT! If anyone is interested in taking this cat, she's free! I'll even throw in cat food!

Third picture -- all those leaves remind me of bugs! Ewwwww!

Other than that, great pictures! :-)

Anonymous | April 19, 2011 at 1:05 AM

love these, ann! great work! :D

Post a Comment